Meet the Program Leader, Katie Lieberman
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner
- Certified Holistic Health Coach
- Burnout Recovery Specialist
Katie believes that New Year's diet and fitness goals often come with habits and a mindset that are damaging to the mind, body, and soul--wrecking your metabolism, sending you into a vicious cycle of weight loss/weight gain, making you feel broken and guilty. Why? Because the diet and wellness industry sells us on quick fixes, one-size-fits-all meal plans, and extreme challenges that do more harm than good.
There's a better way. And it's all inside the Mindset & Metabolism Reset.Sign Up Now
What to Expect from the 9-Week
Mindset & Metabolism Reset Program
Reset and Refresh
You will learn how to repair your metabolism, improve your energy, and have greater peace by aligning your body, mind, soul to the intended design by your Creator!
With a simple breakdown of biology and psychology--plus motivation, resources, tools, and an encouraging community--you will be able to shift from fighting an uphill battle against your body to cooperating with it in a way that unleashes the potential for restored function and weight release. Say goodbye to trendy diets and weight loss challenges forever!
Education and Empowerment
Give a woman a meal plan, and she can eat well for a month. Teach her how her body is designed, how to build a nourishing plate that balances blood sugar and hormones, and how to peel off stress, and she’s empowered to create healthy habits for a lifetime. That's the goal.
At the end of your MMR program, you'll leave with the knowledge, the tools, and a new mindset necessary to cultivate health for you and your family for life.
4 Weeks of Momentum Building with Community, Challenges & Chances to Win!
Wellness journeys take time. Can you see immediate changes? ABSOLUTELY! You will notice changes both internally and externally throughout the program, but bodies respond differently in their own time. And the bigger part of our journey isn’t all about the lbs or inches. What lights my fire?... Stick-to-it-ness. Consistency over perfection.
Therefore, after the 5 weeks of educational training modules are complete, I will extend the live sessions for 4 ADDITIONAL WEEKS for those who desire community (and bonus content) to help our new, healthy habits stick and to gain momentum on our health goals! During each of the momentum weeks, one participant will have the chance to win a beautifully curated whole health wellness prize.
5 Mega-packed modules presented in live zoom classes (will be recorded) followed by Q&A and community fun (weeks 1-5)
Four weeks of live POWER HOURS via Zoom with BONUS content, mini lessons, challenges, and prizes to put our education into practice and build momentum on our health goals (weeks 6-9)
Weekly emails with bonus audio recordings for additional support on mindset and motivation
75+ pages of digital downloads to assessments, worksheets, pantry swaps, recommended workouts, eating out guide, journal prompts to customize your experience, and more
Private community of like-minded women for fun, encouragement, and friendly accountability
5-month access to course curriculum, digital downloads, and replays
First access to upcoming courses
Discounts on future specialty courses and a 1-on-1 health coaching session, and functional lab screenings
Module One – The Divine Design meets Science
- Discover the “secrets” of your divine design that will optimize your potential in all your health and fitness goals.
- Learn the simple science behind nutrition, blood sugar control, and your circadian rhythm that will rock your world and change your thinking about “dieting” forever!
- Bust through willpower myths.
- Develop a growth mindset to carry you through optimizing your health, weight release, healing, and goals beyond the body.
Module Two – Sleep, Rest, and Recovery
- Multiply your progress by tapping into the power of rest, sleep, and recovery.
- Recognize patterns of cortisol dysregulation in order to adjust rest and recovery as needed.
- Learn how to gain control of your appetite, hormones, and mental clarity through improved rest and recovery.
- Stop sabotaging your metabolism with these workout mistakes.
- Stoke your metabolic fire with appropriate movement – think smarter, not longer—that keeps you a fat-burning machine well after your workouts are over.
- How to consider what’s “in your energy tank” before choosing a workout routine that’s right for you.
Module Four—Stress Reduction
- Uncover hidden stressors that are blocking you from your optimal health—mind, body, and soul.
- Learn ways to reduce or eliminate toxic burdens in order to accelerate healing, build resiliency, and optimize function.
- Add simple, quick, and fun tools that take you out of sympathetic (fight & flight) and into your parasympathetic state (rest & digest).
Module Five—Supplements and Special Considerations
- Understand the purpose of supplements and how and when to use them if it’s appropriate for you.
- Learn how to navigate vacations, special events, and eating out without stress or food fear.
- Take a peek at the benefits of strategically optimizing all systems in the body and learn when functional lab testing might be beneficial for you.
Jan 10 - Jan 15 Prep Week!
Tuesday January 17 - 7:30 CST Live Zoom (Module 1)
Tuesday January 24 - 7:30 CST Live Zoom (Module 2)
Tuesday January 31 - 7:30 CST Live Zoom (Module 3)
Tuesday February 7 - 7:30 CST Live Zoom (Module 4)
MONDAY February 13 - 7:30 CST Live Zoom (Module 5)
Tuesday February 21 - 7:30 CST LIVE power hour, bonus content, challenges and prizes
Tuesday February 28 - 7:30 CST LIVE power hour, bonus content, challenges and prizes
Tuesday March 7 - 7:30 CST LIVE power hour, bonus content, challenges and prizes
Tuesday March 14 - 7:30 CST LIVE power hour, bonus content, challenges and prizes. . . THE GRAND FINALE
What's the Investment?
With the New Year launch comes an incredible discounted price. The course's retail value is $499. But that's not what you'll pay.
Regular Registration is $169.
Receive 30% off your registration fee by subscribing to the SEEK FIRST email community. Scroll down to join the community and instantly receive your code!
5-Month All Access Pass
Finding harmony in mind, body, and soul can be challenging, so in this program, we will walk together step-by-step to:
- ASSESS, ADDRESS, and EMPOWER your health and wellness journey
- Create simple and effective evidence-based strategies that work for you
- Foster a community of encouragement, growth, and fun to help develop consistent, lasting healthy habits.
- Program runs January 17 - March 14 and includes 3 months access to all materials afterwards.
What happy clients are saying . . .
Your Body Doesn't Hate You.
Have you ever thought that your body just simply must hate you? That no matter how hard you try to be healthy, it never follows your agenda, so it must be your body's fault, not yours?
Quite the opposite is true, actually. Your body was designed by Love, for love, to love (and to return to love), and it does everything in its power to keep you in a state of love, safety, and proper function.
If it's gone rogue, you've probably been operating outside the bounds of how it was designed to function.
And, hey, I'm not here to blame you, either. We live in a fallen, stressed out, over-scheduled world with promises of quick fixes, miracle pills, and extreme challenges.
Come hang out in with us in the Mindset & Metabolism Reset Program to find your path back to balance, resiliency, and the version of yourself you were designed to be.
This is For You If:
- Your cravings and appetite are out of control, and you're feeling crushed by lack of willpower
- You experience the dreaded afternoon crash that has you searching the microwave for the leftover morning coffee
- You want to know how your body works so that you can actually start cooperating with it
- You want grounding in the mindset to maintain your habits
- You want practical advice that is simple to implement
- You have a desire to look at all the facets of wellness through a spiritual lens that won’t compromise your beliefs
- You are starting from square one with wellness … or …
- You have had health & wellness “success” in the past but have found yourself in an awkward and unfamiliar place due to physical, psychological, and spiritual challenges of the past 2-3 years
- You desire a community of like-minded women to uplift, encourage, support, and hold you accountable to showing up for yourself—laughing lots and not taking yourself too seriously is a requirement
This is Not for You If:
- You want an overly complex program with a lot of food restrictions and precise meal plans
- You are looking for a quick fix
- You are focused primarily on weight loss and superficial changes
- You expect inches and numbers to be measured and rewarded as a group—they won’t be since every body heals and progresses at different paces
- You are not comfortable with Jesus talk—the way we are divinely designed–and how that works with science and evidence will be central to each class
Don't Miss a Thing
Join the Seek First email community for wellness tips, encouragement, and the latest Seek First news.
Don't worry: we hate spam, too. We'll never sell your info.
Got questions? We've got answers! And if you don't see your question here, please jump into my email inbox at [email protected]